Friday 15 September 2017

Google Pixel 2 Is Launching On October 4th.


We just experienced the launch of the new sets of iPhones and there are already quite a lot of conversation going on about the new iPhone X or iPhone Ten. An For some people the smartphone is excellent and truly a next generation device and for some people the device lacks of useful features and there is kind of heat about the phone. Now just to increase the heat in the tech world and smartphone market Google is all set brings it's Google Pixel 2 on October 4th.

Yes you read that right Google is launching it's next pixel device next month and they have confirmed about it by launching a teaser video. You can see the teaser video here : 

The video asks a couple of question  and the questions are : 
  • What’s wrong with my phone’s battery?
  • Why is my phone always out of storage?
  • Why does my phone take so many blurry photos?
  • Why doesn’t my phone understand me?
  • Why can’t my phone update itself?
  • Why is my smartphone so slow?
and so on. And it's kind of clear that Google is launching a new set of pixel devices. You can even keep yourself updated with all the information by visiting a Google's sub domain page and on the page you have to enter your email. So are you excited ? WE defiantly are stay tuned for more such information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment